Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Long Time No Blog...

So...A lot has happened in the last several months that I haven't blogged about. A lot hasn't happened that I haven't blogged about for that matter as well. Lets be honest, blogging became more of a chore than something I loved to do. So I took a break. Fortunately for everyone...BREAKS OVER!! =]

Tonight was awesome!! Chris, Jordan and I went out to dinner at The Melting Pot. If you have never been there, I would suggest that you go and give it a try. Fondue is amazing!! I mean, who doesn't like to dip food in in yummy cheese or sauce or CHOCOLATE!!! Absolutely delicious! It is making my mouth water again just thinking about it, even though I just got back and I am still so full I practically had to roll myself out of my car and into my house...

Anyways...

Life is great and super busy!! I can't wait for all of the fun I have planned for the rest of the week!!