Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Signs Of Fall

There are so many things I love about Fall!!! The leaves changing color; the cool, crisp air; hoodies; fires in the fireplace; s'mores [oh wait, I eat those all year round]; drinking hot chocolate [I do this all year round too...]; no more allergies; school starting; and FOOTBALL!!

Taken by Caty near Brighton Ski Resort


I don't remember catching the football bug, but I definitely did and have never lost it. There is just something about the excitement, cheering, competition, and lessons learned. It is best when the team I am cheering for--BYU [way to win!!]--(shout out to the Aggies and Utes for good games this week) wins, but even when the game doesn't go the way I want it is still a great experience.

I am especially excited about this as well as the upcoming seasons. The landscape of college football in Utah is changing and I am very excited to see where it might lead.

This song by Kenny Chesney has been playing on the radio for a while now, but I adore it. I am a fan of the Boys of Fall - it just wouldn't be the same without a little football to cheer about.