Sunday, May 5, 2013

Changes

Anyone else feel like breaking out into song? I am maybe humming/singing as I type...Cha-cha-cha-changes...who doesn't love a little old school David Bowie...jk

Anyways... moving on.

I have been working on simplifying. It has kinda become my 2013 goal, or maybe life goal, or something. Life just got crazily out of control, and it is about time I take control again.

My life has just become so cluttered with things, both material objects and things that I do for other people, and I have become a bit lost. I am tired of feeling lost in my own life.

I am wrapping up a few final projects that have been consuming my life, preparing to move, and begin a new adventure of discovery and exploration of my life, who I am as a person, and what I want to be when I grow up. It is going to be amazing, I can just feel it!

I have some very exciting news and adventures coming in the near future, but...I'm not quite ready to spoil the surprises yet :)

Also, minor midlife crisis - I am in my late 20's and I think I have become a plant lady...awkward and tragic, but is it more or less awkward and tragic than being a cat lady? I don't own and animals, so my jury is still out on this, but my house does look really pretty and green... :)





Have I mentioned that I am also growing Meyer Lemon trees...I am super excited about it.