For anyone that didn't know, I am a Wilton Cake Decorating Instructor and I love it!!! I have been teaching for four months now and I have enjoyed every minute of it! This month is going to be especially...interesting and fun.
When I first started teaching I had five students. They were all awesome!! As time went on and life got in the way, I lost a few. I went from five to four to two and finally one. Which was partially why I was so excited to start over again this month and get a few new students. Little did I know I would get...TWELVE!!!
Last night I did a fair amount of freaking out silently to myself while keeping a smile on my face and teaching them what they needed to know. I LOVE having that many people in the class, but having that many people also takes away some from all of the one-on-one time I can spend with everyone. Then there is learning everyones names. I did pretty good last night, but I had all of them and the role sheet in front of me. I guess we will see how things go next week!
