So, I have decided to pick up a new skill...Quilting. And not just the put batting between two pieces of fabric quilting, but actual patchwork quilting. Going into today I felt very overwhelmed at the prospect of what I was about to undertake, but I feel so much better about it tonight.
I mean, look at what I did today!!!!!!
The entire block
a bit of detail
It was so fun! The time just flew and I feel like I accomplished so much more than this one block. It was great and I can't wait for more quilting fun to come!!
Now that I have some basics under my belt I feel a lot better prepared to take on the quilt I am planning to make for my brother Kyle...although I am in a bit of a time crunch as he comes home the end of July. Lets hope I retained everything I learned today...
More on my other quilting adventures to come as progress is made.


